1. Academic Position: Professor
2. Degree: Professor of Medicine
3. Nationality: Bulgarian
4. Date of Birth: February 20, 1974
5. Place of birth: Sofia
6. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Contact phone: GSM 00359 885 588 424
8. Training and professional development:
8.1. Medical Academy of Sofia, Alexander’s Hospital 1993 – 1996 • Medicine.
8.2 Berlin Medical University, Campus Benjamin Franklin (UKBF), 1996-2001 • Medicine.
8.3 PhD candidate at the “Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital, Medical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology (“Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital 2001-2002), Germany.
8.4 Graduate of Dermatology at “Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital, Medical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology (“Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital 2002-2003), Germany.
8.5. PhD candidate at the “Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital, Medical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology (“Benjamin Franklin” University Hospital 2003-2005, Skin Cancer Senter Charitė Berlin), Germany.
8.6 Graduate of Dermatology at the Department of Dermatology, Venereology, and Allergology Immunology Dessau, academic teaching hospital of the “Martin Luther” University, Halle / Wittenberg (2004/2006), Germany.
8.7 Scientific research activities in the field of Cutaneous Oncology, protecting his dissertation – “Prognostic significance of inhibitors of cell cycle and pro- and anti-apoptotic markers in patients with malignant melanoma stage 2a” medical faculty, Alexander’s Hospital, Department of Dermatology (2006/2007).
8.8 Resident for Dermatology and Venereology at the Clinic of Dermatology, Venereology, Allergology, Pulmonology and Pediatrics, Kühlungsborn (2007/2008), Germany.
8.9 Specialist in skin and venereal diseases (2008).
8.10 Specialist in skin and venereal diseases, Policlinic for Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatologic surgery, Kirchheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (2008/2010).
8.11 Associate Professor in skin and venereal diseases, Trakya University Medical Faculty, Department of Skin and Venereal Diseases, Stara Zagora University Hospital, Bulgaria (2010-2011).
8.12 Associate Professor in skin and venereal diseases, Sofia University Polyclinic of Dermatology, Lozenets University Hospital (2011-2016) Sofia, Bulgaria.
8.13 Professor Dr. Georgi Tchernev was elected Professor of contract at the G.Marconi University in Rome for the academic year 2015-2016.
8.14 March 2016 Georgi Tchernev was officially elected as Full Professor at the Medical Institute of Ministry of Interior (MVR-Sofia), Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatologis Surgery, Sofia, Bulgaria.
9. RESEARCH INTERESTS: cutaneous oncology, dermatologic surgery, bullous dermatoses, pemphigus, autoimmune dermatitis, sarcoidosis, cutaneous melanoma, HPV – infections, dermatoscopy, lichenoid dermatoses and molecular mimicry.
Has over 350 real publications in national and international journals.
Has over 50 posters in international congresses.
Referent in the following magazines:
1. Dermatology Research and Practice
2. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
3. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
4. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology
5. Archives in Dermatological Research
6. Turkey Journal of Medical Sciences
7. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
8. International Journal of Infectious Diseases
9. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery
10. Еuropean Journal of dermatology
11. World Journal of Dermatology
12. Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift
13. Dermatological Review (Bulgarian)
14. Acta Dermatovenerologica croatica
15. Journal of Dermatological Case Reports
16. World Journal of Surgical Oncology
17. International Journal of Dermatology
18. Minerva Chirurgica
19. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences
20. Journal of Medical Case Reports
21. British journal of clinical pharmacology
22. Australasian Journal of Dermatology
23. Clinical Research in Dermatology
Member of the following organizations:
1. Bulgarian Dermatologic Society
2. Union of the Bulgarian Medical Societies
3. Atlantic-Euro-Mediterranean Academy of Medical Sciences /AEM AMS/
German – perfect; English – good; Bulgarian – excellent